Bridging loans for any purpose
We can secure your bridging loan with expert knowledge and long-standing lender relationships.
- Day one decision in principle
- Best rates on the market
- Up to 75% LTV (up to 100% with additional security)
- Bad credit and non-status acceptable
- Auction purchases
What is a Bridging Loan?
A bridging loan is a short-term finance product that bridges a gap when purchasing a property, such as:
- Securing a property before completing the sale of your existing property
- Buying an auctioned property and needing the finance at the point of bidding
- Buy-to-let property
- Commercial property purchase
- Refurbishment and sell projects
- Broken Chains
- Any other gap that needs short-term property finance
A typical bridging loan usually runs from 12-24 months a solid exit to the loan will be required Day 1
(sale of property, re-mortgage or other capital)
How long does it take to arrange?
The nature of a bridging loan means you need speed and efficiency in any application made.
Once you have submitted an enquiry, we will get an initial decision to you within 4 hours (within our working hours) and contact you at your earliest convenience to progress your application. Speak to us today
Fast bridging finance when it’s needed most to save a £21,000 fee!
Clever Lending can provide short-term finance for almost any scenario, especially when not meeting a deadline would have cost £21,000.
We helped one customer to secure a £420,000 bridging loan in just 9 days!
After working closely with the lender and solicitor, the customer was able to pay off his existing bridge and save having to pay a 5% default fee.
We also achieved a monthly interest rate of 0.65%
No obligation advice on Bridging Loan
6 Great reasons to choose Clever Mortgages
Multiple Lending Options
Every member of our team are experts in their field and know how to find the right solutions for customers whatever the circumstances.
Over 100 lenders
The number and quality of lenders we work with means we have access to a diverse spectrum of best-rate deals. The lenders we use means we have all areas covered – even for those in particularly niche circumstances.
Not every case is the same
As each customer’s situation is unique, we take the time to understand your situation, and we carefully assess your goals and how we’ll make sure the mortgage we get helps you to achieve them.
Access To Exclusive Rates
The relationship we have with our lenders means we have access to products and deals that simply aren’t available to customers going direct. This is true particularly for those in adverse credit situations.
Offering the best support
We know that the specialist market can be very stressful, so we do our upmost to make the process as hassle-free as possible. We’re there for you at every step, always keeping you in the loop.
We’re proud of our long-standing 5 Star Rating on Trustpilot, and love all the positive feedback we get from customers every day. We feel privileged to help people get a great deal with far less stress.
Why use a mortgage broker?
Mortgage brokers can help you find the best deals on the market – not just from one lender. With a broker you’ll get:
- Valuable knowledge, through years of experience helping customers to find mortgages and commercial deals
- An improved chance at finding a solutions – outside the box thinking.
- Help with the application process, as usually just one application can be used across various lenders
What should I do next?
- You can call us today on 0800 197 0504 complete the form
- One of our experts will give you a call to find out more about your situation
We have experts in commercial and residential lending, who focus solely on helping customers save money
- We do all the hard work for you
We search the market for the trusted lender that’s right for you
- Our expert will get back in touch
We can guide you every step of the way, and we’ll always keep you up-to-date with progress