- Missed or late payments and default notices – accepted
- Remortgage options available for up to 90% of your property’s value
- Purchase a property with just a 5% deposit
Helping a couple improve their credit score and secure a competitive mortgage rate
We helped one couple do just that. With our help, Mr and Mrs K were able to:
The customers came to us after speaking to other mortgage brokers who, they thought, weren’t offering the most competitive rates. They wanted to move to a larger property to give the growing family the space it needs, especially with 2 young children.
We firstly had to work out why other mortgage brokers couldn’t offer the best rates. After running the customers credit files, on our own system, we saw missed payments on an account.
As the recorded have been marked incorrectly, we worked with the customers to put a notice of correction on the credit file, without the correction, the best lenders were declining a new mortgage.
Whilst we knew of lenders that would accept an application with missed credit card payments, we wanted to get the customers the very best rate on the market, it was therefore better to get the credit file corrected.
We then placed the mortgage with a high street lender and the customers were able to secure their dream home, have the space they needed for the family and save stamp duty, due to the Government incentive.
No obligation advice on bad credit mortgages
Have you ever wondered how much you could borrow?
Complete our quick and simple form to get an overview of how much you could potentially borrow and estimated monthly payments.*
How much could you borrow?
Wondering how much you could potentially borrow and how much a mortgage might cost you?*
Use our free interactive mortgage form to tell you.
Our mortgage advisors will then speak to you in more detail for a free, no obligation mortgage quote.
6 Great reasons to choose Clever Mortgages
Specialists in bad credit
Every member of our team is trained in bad credit situations and know how to find the right solutions for customers – helping them get the mortgage that’ll get them back on track.
Over 100 lenders
The number and quality of lenders we work with means we have access to a diverse spectrum of best-rate deals. The lenders we use means we have all areas covered – even for those in particularly niche circumstances.
Not every case is the same
As each customer’s situation is unique, we take the time to understand your situation, and we carefully assess your goals and how we’ll make sure the mortgage we get helps you to achieve them.
Access To Exclusive Rates
The relationship we have with our lenders means we have access to products and deals that simply aren’t available to customers going direct. This is true particularly for those in adverse credit situations.
Offering the best support
We know that buying or moving house and getting a mortgage is stressful, so we do our upmost to make the process as hassle-free as possible. We’re there for you at every step, always keeping you in the loop.
We’re proud of our long-standing 5 Star Rating on Trustpilot, and love all the positive feedback we get from customers every day. We feel privileged to help people get a great deal with far less stress.
Why use a mortgage broker?
Mortgage brokers can help you find the best deals on the market – not just from one lender. With a broker you’ll get:
- Valuable knowledge, through years of experience helping customers to find mortgages
- An improved chance at finding a mortgage, some mortgages are only available through a broker
- Help with the application process, as usually just one application can be used across various lenders
- Advice on how to improve your chances, for instance getting a guarantor or applying for a joint mortgage
About Clever Mortgages
We specialise in assessing an individual’s situation, and finding the right mortgage solution for them. We can help:
- With remortgages, buy-to-let, and first-time buyers mortgages. We have experts who cover these areas
- Even if you’ve got bad credit – we help people every day with a variety of credit histories to find the right mortgage
- With applications, as we’ll take the hassle away. We require your details once and we’ll know the best lenders for your circumstance
- Our team know the lenders that are most likely to say ‘yes’, and give you the best rates
What should I do next?
- You enquire online with us today or request a call back
Our simple form takes a couple of minutes to fill in, this gets the ball rolling
- One of our experts will give you a call to find out more about your situation
We have experts in remortgaging, who focus solely on helping customers save money
- We do all the hard work for you
We search the market for the trusted lender that’s right for you
- Our expert will get back in touch
We can guide you every step of the way, and we’ll always keep you up-to-date with progress
Ashleigh is one of our Front Line team ready to answer your mortgage questions.
Call us on: 0800 197 0504