Buy to let, new purchase for investment or refinance an existing property
Having a buy to let property could be an investment for yourself or your family. You may benefit from additional month income and capital gains in the value. Even with bad credit its possible to purchase or refinance a buy to let.
- Investment for the future
- Potential for monthly income
- Options with no income
- Refinance to buy additional buy to lets
- Purchase or Refinance up to 85% of the property value
Could you get a buy-to-let mortgage?
Our customers Mr and Mrs C were able to:
Get a debt consolidation remortgage, even with a poor credit history Secure a fixed rate of 2.10% Save almost £500 each month on mortgage and debt repayments
Mr C had been in an IVA, which he’d now completed, and Mrs C was currently in a Debt Management Plan. They wanted to consolidate their secured loan, plus three other debts, into a new mortgage product – hoping that this would bring down their monthly repayments.
At Clever Mortgages we were pleased to be able to help them, and we secured them a new mortgage which is now saving them a significant £485 every month! This is making a real difference to their lives, and helping them get back on track, improving their credit score.
- Use the Right-to-Buy scheme to buy her council home
- Benefit from the council’s £62,000 discount on the property
- Take out a mortgage with a term of 15 years
- Secure an initial 5 year fixed rate
|Current Mortgage||£61,000||£490||1.25%||12 Years|
|Current Secured Loan||£43,000||£436||10%||12 Years|
|New Mortgage||£150,00||£1097.67||2.10%||13 Years|
No obligation advice on Buy to let mortgage
How much could you borrow?
Wondering how much you could potentially borrow and how much a mortgage might cost you?*
Use our free interactive mortgage form to tell you.
Our mortgage advisors will then speak to you in more detail for a free, no obligation mortgage quote.
6 Great reasons to choose Clever Mortgages
Specialists in bad credit
Every member of our team is trained in bad credit situations and know how to find the right solutions for customers – helping them get the mortgage that’ll get them back on track.
Over 100 lenders
The number and quality of lenders we work with means we have access to a diverse spectrum of best-rate deals. The lenders we use means we have all areas covered – even for those in particularly niche circumstances.
Experts in bad credit
We have helped 1000’s of people with bad credit. All our advisors are trained on securing mortgages for clients with bad credit. In short, we know this market.
Access To Exclusive Rates
We have access to every adverse friendly lender, we can often secure you exclusive rates you can’t find on the high street.
First class support
We know that sorting out a remortgage can be stressful – but our experienced team of experts will have any questions you have along the way, and will always be proactive when it comes to keeping you in the loop with your application progress.
We’re proud of our long-standing 5 Star Rating on Trustpilot, and love all the positive feedback we get from customers every day. We feel privileged to help people get a great deal with far less stress.
Why use a mortgage broker?
Mortgage brokers help you find the best deals on the market – not just from one lender. With a broker you can expect:
- Valuable knowledge, through years of experience helping customers to find mortgages
- Improved chance at finding a mortgage, some mortgages are only available through a broker
- Help with the application process, often just one application can be used across various lenders
- Advice on how to improve your chances, for instance getting a guarantor or applying for a joint mortgage
About Clever Mortgages
We specialise in assessing an individual’s situation, and finding the right mortgage solution for them. We can help:
- With remortgages, buy-to-let, and first-time buyers mortgages. We have experts who cover these areas
- Even if you’ve got bad credit – we help people every day with a variety of credit histories to find the right mortgage
- With applications, as we’ll take the hassle away. We require your details once and we’ll know the best lenders for your circumstance
- Our team know the lenders that are most likely to say ‘yes’, and give you the best rates
What should I do next?
- You enquire online with us today or request a call back
Our simple form takes a couple of minutes to fill in, this gets the ball rolling
- One of our experts will give you a call to find out more about your situation
We have experts in remortgaging, who focus solely on helping customers save money
- We do all the hard work for you
We search the market for the trusted lender that’s right for you
- Our expert will get back in touch
We can guide you every step of the way, and we’ll always keep you up-to-date with progress
Speak to a broker
Christie is a specialist mortgage broker, whose been working for Clever for 6 years. She has been in the financial industry for nearly 11 years which included assisting clients in financial difficulty setting up IVAs.
Call us on: 0800 197 0504