Here at Clever Mortgages we have access to a wide range of mortgage products including some that are only available to those of you providing vital community services. Kensington Mortgages have recently released a specialist product range specifically designed for hero’s working in the public sector.
We speak for a large number of people who appreciate all your efforts, with many of you working relentlessly in an effort to reduce the impact of Covid-19.
The Hero’s mortgage range is available for first time buyers, those looking to move home and those looking to remortgage; whether this is to save money or release money from your property.
- Maximum age 40 at application for the essential skilled worker.
- Up to 5 x Loan to Income, subject to affordability.
- Overtime and second job income accepted.
- Debt management plans considered.
- Joint applications accepted.
- Cashback, free valuations and no product fees are available on some products.
- Is my occupation eligible
The range of products we have access to specifically within the Hero’s mortgage range are available to the following occupations.
- NHS Clinicians (including Paramedics & Nurses)
- Armed Forces Personnel (Army, Navy, RAF)
Some of my income is from overtime work or bonus’, are they taken into consideration?
These products have been specifically designed with you in mind, they can take up to 100% of regular overtime and bonus’ into consideration when working out the affordability. They will also work out affordability based on 5times your annual income.
I have bad credit; can you still help?
Depending on the level of bad credit, these products may still be available to you even if you are in a debt management plan, our team are experts in sourcing solutions for people with a poor credit history; so, could still help.
Our dedicated team of specialist advisers are on hand to take the stress away from you, if one of the Hero mortgages are not suitable based on your circumstances, we have access to over a 100 other lenders with over 1000 different products some that are not available to the general public.
Why use a mortgage broker?
Mortgage brokers can help you find the best deals on the market – not just from one lender. With a broker you’ll get:
- Valuable knowledge, through years of experience helping customers to find mortgages
- An improved chance at finding a mortgage, some mortgages are only available through a broker
- Help with the application process, as usually just one application can be used across various lenders
- Advice on how to improve your chances, for instance getting a guarantor or applying for a joint mortgage
About Clever Mortgages
We specialise in assessing an individual’s situation, and finding a best-fit mortgage solution for them. We can help:
- With remortgages, buy-to-let, and first-time buyers mortgages. We have experts over all of these areas
- Even if you’ve got bad credit – we help people every day with less than perfect credit histories to find the right mortgage
- With applications, as we’ll take the hassle away. We require your details once and we’ll know the best lenders for your circumstance
- Our team know the lenders that are most likely to say ‘yes’, and to give the best rates