Self build mortgage – helping you to secure finance to build your own home
If you’re planning on building a property, you’ll need to take out a self-build mortgage, which provides funding at various stages of development – rather than in one lump sum. Whether you have built several properties before – or planning your first self-build to construct a new dream home, we could help secure a mortgage that’s right for you.
- Mortgages available from £25,000 to £2million
- Finance available for all types of build, including brand new houses on undeveloped land, rebuilds and homes within the grounds of your existing property
- We may be able to help even if you have bad credit
No obligation advice on self build mortgages
How much could you borrow?
Wondering how much you could potentially borrow and how much a mortgage might cost you?*
Use our free interactive mortgage form to tell you.
Our mortgage advisors will then speak to you in more detail for a free, no obligation mortgage quote.
6 Great reasons to choose Clever Mortgages
Specialists in bad credit
Every member of our team is trained in bad credit situations and know how to find the right solutions for customers – helping them get the mortgage that’ll get them back on track.
Over 100 lenders
The number and quality of lenders we work with means we have access to a diverse spectrum of best-rate deals. The lenders we use means we have all areas covered – even for those in particularly niche circumstances.
Experts in bad credit
We have helped 1000’s of people with bad credit. All our advisors are trained on securing mortgages for clients with bad credit. In short, we know this market.
Access To Exclusive Rates
We have access to every adverse friendly lender, we can often secure you exclusive rates you can’t find on the high street.
First class support
We know that sorting out a remortgage can be stressful – but our experienced team of experts will have any questions you have along the way, and will always be proactive when it comes to keeping you in the loop with your application progress.
We’re proud of our long-standing 5 Star Rating on Trustpilot, and love all the positive feedback we get from customers every day. We feel privileged to help people get a great deal with far less stress.
Why use a mortgage broker?
Mortgage brokers can help you find the best deals on the market – not just from one lender. With a broker you’ll get:
- Valuable knowledge, through years of experience helping customers to find mortgages
- An improved chance at finding a mortgage, some mortgages are only available through a broker
- Help with the application process, as usually just one application can be used across various lenders
- Advice on how to improve your chances, for instance getting a guarantor or applying for a joint mortgage
About Clever Mortgages
We specialise in assessing an individual’s situation, and finding the right mortgage solution for them. We can help:
- With remortgages, buy-to-let, and first-time buyers mortgages. We have experts who cover these areas
- Even if you’ve got bad credit – we help people every day with a variety of credit histories to find the right mortgage
- With applications, as we’ll take the hassle away. We require your details once and we’ll know the best lenders for your circumstance
- Our team know the lenders that are most likely to say ‘yes’, and give you the best rates
What should I do next?
- You enquire online with us today or request a call back
Our simple form takes a couple of minutes to fill in, this gets the ball rolling
- One of our experts will give you a call to find out more about your situation
We have experts in remortgaging, who focus solely on helping customers save money
- We do all the hard work for you
We search the market for the trusted lender that’s right for you
- Our expert will get back in touch
We can guide you every step of the way, and we’ll always keep you up-to-date with progress
Speak to a broker
Christie is a specialist mortgage broker, whose been working for Clever for 6 years. She has been in the financial industry for nearly 11 years which included assisting clients in financial difficulty setting up IVAs.
Call us on: 0800 197 0504