Invoice finance – Waiting for customers to pay? We can quickly release owed funds to your business!
Do you have money tied up in outstanding invoices? We can help with invoice discounting and purchase order finance solutions to provide you with advances on cash due from customers.
Having access to a large panel of lenders and products means we can help you, speak to us for more information:
- Access cash immediately that’s due to be paid
- Maintain a positive cash flow to ensure productivity is maintained
- Handle large purchase orders by paying personnel, buying supplies and covering all related expenses, such as packing and delivery
- Accept large orders from trusted companies by ensuring it has the money for supplies
- Available options on who collects the unpaid invoice
Can a business take out finance to free-up cash from unpaid invoices?
Businesses could use invoice finance to increase their capital finance to enable growth by:
- Moving away from funding facilities which aren’t suited to customer buying patterns
- Developing strong working relationship with lenders which understand the needs and nature of the business
- Receiving funding with an above average utilisation basis
- Maintaining and improving cash flow whilst waiting for invoices to be paid
A potential scenario of when a business could benefit from invoice finance
If a local hire company was frustrated with its current funding provider as it didn’t understand the nature of the business or buying pattern of its clients, this could present a cash flow problem – even though the hire firm had a very healthy annual turnover.
In this instance, we would review the case and work with a specialist lender which focuses on relationship management and has local discretion when underwriting is concerned.
Spending time understanding the business, developing a strong relationship and auditing the existing funding facility would be crucial so a more suitable solution could be put in place.
We have access to lenders which could provide funding lines with competitive terms and an above average utilisation basis. They could also increase or decrease the funding with a simple phone call.
Sometimes an ‘arm around’ approach works best to establish a true funding partner which can be relied on as part of a close and long-term working relationship.
No obligation advice on Invoice Finance
6 Great reasons to choose Clever Mortgages
Specialists in bad credit
Every member of our team is trained in bad credit situations and know how to find the right solutions for customers – helping them get the mortgage that’ll get them back on track.
Over 100 lenders
The number and quality of lenders we work with means we have access to a diverse spectrum of best-rate deals. The lenders we use means we have all areas covered – even for those in particularly niche circumstances.
Not every case is the same
As each customer’s situation is unique, we take the time to understand your situation, and we carefully assess your goals and how we’ll make sure the mortgage we get helps you to achieve them.
Access To Exclusive Rates
The relationship we have with our lenders means we have access to products and deals that simply aren’t available to customers going direct. This is true particularly for those in adverse credit situations.
Offering the best support
We know that buying or moving house and getting a mortgage is stressful, so we do our upmost to make the process as hassle-free as possible. We’re there for you at every step, always keeping you in the loop.
We’re proud of our long-standing 5 Star Rating on Trustpilot, and love all the positive feedback we get from customers every day. We feel privileged to help people get a great deal with far less stress.
Why use a mortgage broker for Invoice Finance?Mortgage brokers can help you find the best deals on the market – not just from one lender. With a broker you’ll get:
- Valuable knowledge, through years of experience helping customers to find mortgages
- An improved chance at finding a mortgage, some mortgages are only available through a broker
- Help with the application process, as usually just one application can be used across various lenders
- Advice on how to improve your chances, for instance getting a guarantor or applying for a joint mortgage
About Clever Mortgages
We specialise in assessing an individual’s situation, and finding the right mortgage solution for them. We can help:
- With remortgages, buy-to-let, and first-time buyers mortgages. We have experts who cover these areas
- Even if you’ve got bad credit – we help people every day with a variety of credit histories to find the right mortgage
- With applications, as we’ll take the hassle away. We require your details once and we’ll know the best lenders for your circumstance
- Our team know the lenders that are most likely to say ‘yes’, and give you the best rates
What should I do next?
- You enquire online with us today or request a call back
Our simple form takes a couple of minutes to fill in, this gets the ball rolling
- One of our experts will give you a call to find out more about your situation
We have experts in remortgaging, who focus solely on helping customers save money
- We do all the hard work for you
We search the market for the trusted lender that’s right for you
- Our expert will get back in touch
We can guide you every step of the way, and we’ll always keep you up-to-date with progress
Speak to a broker
Christie is a specialist mortgage broker, whose been working for Clever for 6 years. She has been in the financial industry for nearly 11 years which included assisting clients in financial difficulty setting up IVAs.
Call us on: 0800 197 0504