Asset Finance – Immediate funding options for vital business assets
If your business requires the funding for or refinancing of any business asset, we have access to a variety of products and lenders, which will allow you to grow your business without having to worry about large upfront costs or tying up other funds.
- Trading businesses (leisure, retail and industrial)
- Semi-commercial (such as a shop with a flat above)
- Mixed portfolio
- Standard commercial property
- Single residential property
- Multiple units on one title
- HMO/student lets – investment valuation/brick and mortar valuation
- Portfolio finance
- Blocks of flats/student apartment blocks
- Property development projects – any number of units
- Land acquisition
- Construction finance
What can you finance with an asset loan?
- Cars, vans, lorries, buses and coaches, including fleets
- Agricultural vehicles and equipment
- Construction vehicles and equipment
- Plant and machinery, such as processing machinery, printing presses and engineering equipment
- IT and telecommunication equipment
- Marine and aviation assets
Can cashflow be improved by taking out asset finance?
Yes, businesses could improve their cashflow by:
- Expanding their operations with another acquisition
- Receiving approval of an asset loan within 24-hours
- Securing an asset loan based on a payment in advance
- Financing the renovation of the interior of a new site, including fixtures and fittings, catering equipment, furniture and decoration
- Open a very popular and successful new gastro pub
A potential scenario of when a business could benefit from asset finance
If the owners of a restaurant wanted to expand and open a new site, they could use asset finance to complete the interior upgrade, including fixtures and fittings, catering equipment, furniture and decoration.
In this scenario we could help the business owners by understanding which type of solution that would work best for the situation. It could be possible to get the finance approved within 25 hours. An example term could be 5 years with a 3-month VAT deferral.
We have access to ‘tier one’ funders which could offer extremely competitive rates for this type of equipment, as almost all restaurant items are classed as ‘soft assets’. Asset finance could offer restaurant owners a quick and flexible solution.
No obligation advice on asset finance
6 Great reasons to choose Clever Mortgages
Specialists in bad credit
Every member of our team is trained in bad credit situations and know how to find the right solutions for customers – helping them get the mortgage that’ll get them back on track.
Over 100 lenders
The number and quality of lenders we work with means we have access to a diverse spectrum of best-rate deals. The lenders we use means we have all areas covered – even for those in particularly niche circumstances.
Not every case is the same
As each customer’s situation is unique, we take the time to understand your situation, and we carefully assess your goals and how we’ll make sure the mortgage we get helps you to achieve them.
Access To Exclusive Rates
The relationship we have with our lenders means we have access to products and deals that simply aren’t available to customers going direct. This is true particularly for those in adverse credit situations.
Offering the best support
We know that buying or moving house and getting a mortgage is stressful, so we do our upmost to make the process as hassle-free as possible. We’re there for you at every step, always keeping you in the loop.
We’re proud of our long-standing 5 Star Rating on Trustpilot, and love all the positive feedback we get from customers every day. We feel privileged to help people get a great deal with far less stress.
Why use a mortgage broker?
Mortgage brokers can help you find the best deals on the market – not just from one lender. With a broker you’ll get:
- Valuable knowledge, through years of experience helping customers to find mortgages
- An improved chance at finding a mortgage, some mortgages are only available through a broker
- Help with the application process, as usually just one application can be used across various lenders
- Advice on how to improve your chances, for instance getting a guarantor or applying for a joint mortgage
About Clever Mortgages
We specialise in assessing an individual’s situation, and finding the right mortgage solution for them. We can help:
- With remortgages, buy-to-let, and first-time buyers mortgages. We have experts who cover these areas
- Even if you’ve got bad credit – we help people every day with a variety of credit histories to find the right mortgage
- With applications, as we’ll take the hassle away. We require your details once and we’ll know the best lenders for your circumstance
- Our team know the lenders that are most likely to say ‘yes’, and give you the best rates
What should I do next?
- You enquire online with us today or request a call back
Our simple form takes a couple of minutes to fill in, this gets the ball rolling
- One of our experts will give you a call to find out more about your situation
We have experts in remortgaging, who focus solely on helping customers save money
- We do all the hard work for you
We search the market for the trusted lender that’s right for you
- Our expert will get back in touch
We can guide you every step of the way, and we’ll always keep you up-to-date with progress
Having over 15 years in financial services Sarah ensure our clients stay fully informed on the progress of their applications and supports until the day they complete
Call us on: 0800 197 0504