NHS ‘hero’ mortgage £100 on completion terms and conditions
To qualify for £100 to be donated to the NHS on a completed mortgage the following the terms and conditions must be met:
- At least one of the mortgages applicants must be employed in one of the following public sector roles, an NHS Clinician (including Paramedics & Nurses), a full time Teacher, Armed Forces Personnel (Army, Navy, Royal Air Force), Firefighter or Police.
- The mortgage enquiry must have been received on or after 1-7-2020.
- The mortgage must complete, for benefit of any doubt, this means legal completion taken place by a solicitor and lender funds are released for a remortgage or purchase.
- The incentive is open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- Only one donation of £100 will be made per completed mortgage and this cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or incentive.
- The closing date for new enquiries to qualify is 11:59pm on 31st July 2020, new enquiries received after this date will not qualify for £100 donation, unless we decide to extend the offer.