Specialists in bad credit
We have helped 1000’s of people with bad credit. All our advisors are trained on securing mortgages for clients with bad credit. In short, we know this market.
Over 100 lenders
We are a broker that has carefully selected over 100 lenders in all sectors. Which means you get access to a wide range of deals, including those from niche lenders.
Not every case is the same
We understand every case is different, and every customer has a different requirement, whether it’s debt consolidation, freeing up capital, or simply saving money, we look at every situation to help you
Access To Exclusive Rates
With access to every adverse friendly lender, we can often secure you exclusive rates you won’t find on the high street.
First Class Support
Our experienced admin team are always on hand to answer your questions and keep you updated throughout. So you’ll always know what’s happening.
We have a 5 star rating from Trustpilot by delighted clients. Find out why our customers rave about us.
About Clever Mortgages
We are a mortgage broker who specialise in sourcing mortgages for people with bad credit.
We soon realised from our customers not everyone has a perfect credit score, so we took the option to specialise in this ever-changing market and to help our customers find a competitive mortgage despite your credit history – not have it affected by the broker you speak to. It became our mission to understand this unique section of the mortgage market and our aim is to become one the UK’s leading bad credit mortgage brokers.
Why should I use a mortgage broker?
- You’re likely to only have to do one application – this will save you time, and more applications from being recorded on your credit file
- Some mortgages especially for people with bad credit are only available if you go through a mortgage broker
- Brokers can advise on what would improve your chances – e.g. finding a guarantor or opting for a joint mortgage
- They can take the hassle of application forms away – talking you through every step, and asking all the right questions
What should I do next?
- Speak us today for no obligation advice
- One of our experts will call for a chat to find out more about what you’re looking for
- We do all the hard work for you – we’ll find the right deal for you
- Our expert will keep you in the loop all the way to completion
* Debt consolidation is a good solution for some mortgage customers – however, it’s not suitable for everyone. You should always review the total amount payable through consolidation, not just the immediate savings in terms of a reduced monthly payment.
Please be aware that any unsecured debts consolidated within the mortgage, would then be secured against your property.