Work with the lenders who offer mortgages for Right to Buy schemes, and find which is right for you
Find which lender you are eligible to borrow from and where you can get the best deal
Help even if you’ve got bad credit – for instance historic defaults or CCJs
Discuss with you some possibilities for options with no deposit
We help customers with bad credit get the Right to Buy mortgage that’s right for them – as we know the lenders that are most likely to say ‘yes’ for their individual situation, and to give the best rates.
Get your Right to Buy mortgage with Clever Mortgages and you could:
Find the deal that’s right for your individual situation
– we take simple details about your income and outgoings, and match it with the right lender and mortgage product
Get a mortgage, even if you’re self-employed
– every day we help self-employed customers to find the mortgage perfect for them
Have your benefits taken into account
– some of our lenders will consider benefits in the calculation of how much they can lend you
Get a mortgage with bad credit
– even if you’ve a CCJ, DMP, or IVA on your file, we can look for the lender most likely to accept your credit history
With Clever Mortgages you can expect:
- Specialists in Right to Buy mortgages
- A thorough search of the market, for the right deal for you
- A friendly service, where you’re always kept in the loop
It’s hassle-free and easier than you might think. Let’s get the ball rolling.
What should I do next?
Why should I use a mortgage broker?
- You’re likely to only have to do one application – this will save you time, and more applications from being recorded on your credit file
- Some Right to Buy mortgages especially for people with bad credit are only available if you go through a mortgage broker
- Brokers can advise on what would improve your chances – e.g. finding a guarantor or opting for a joint mortgage
- They can take the hassle of application forms away – talking you through every step, and asking all the right questions
Specialists in bad credit
We have helped 1000’s of people with bad credit. All our advisors are trained on securing mortgages for clients with bad credit. In short, we know this market.
Over 100 lenders
We are a broker that has carefully selected over 100 lenders in all sectors. Which means you get access to a wide range of deals, including those from niche lenders.
Not every case is the same
We understand every case is different, and every customer has a different requirement, whether it’s debt consolidation, freeing up capital, or simply saving money, we look at every situation to help you
Access To Exclusive Rates
With access to every adverse friendly lender, we can often secure you exclusive rates you won’t find on the high street.
First Class Support
Our experienced admin team are always on hand to answer your questions and keep you updated throughout. So you’ll always know what’s happening.
We have a 5 star rating from Trustpilot by delighted clients. Find out why our customers rave about us.
Understanding credit scores when you’ve been declined a mortgage
All lenders look at information on your credit report such as:
- Whether you’ve made late payments for bills and loans
- Any details of debt management plans you have taken out
- Other details, such as any financial connections with others you’ve had – for instance partners you’ve held joint accounts with
How long is information stored for on your credit file?
Six years is the amount of time a loan you take out will stay on your file, as will CCJs (County Court Judgments), bankruptcy, IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements), and an administration order. Searches and some applications will only remain on your file for a year, but debt collection searches will stay on for two years. Addresses and associations with others can stay on your file indefinitely.
Credit scores are important – but whatever your situation, we might be able to help – just get in touch and let’s see how we could help.